Napoletana usually contains Öl, Knoblauch und Peperoni and is cooked using the below mentioned ingredients. Of course its exact list of ingredients varies for each restaurant.
- Aisle Spices and Seasonings Qty. 0.25 servings
- Aisle Milk, Eggs, Other Dairy Qty. 8
- Aisle Meat Qty. 3 slices
- Aisle Cheese Qty. 2 cup
- Aisle Spices and Seasonings Qty. 0.12 servings
- Aisle Oil, Vinegar, Salad Dressing Qty. 3 tablespoons
- Aisle Cheese Qty. 0.25 cups
- Aisle Spices and Seasonings Qty. 0.25 teaspoons
- Aisle Pasta and Rice Qty. 6 grams
- Aisle Pasta and Rice Qty. 8 cups
- Aisle Milk, Eggs, Other Dairy Qty. 0.25 tablespoons
- Aisle Milk, Eggs, Other Dairy Qty. 1 cups
Where can I eat Napoletana?
Would you like to know all the places in Australia and the entire world to eat Napoletana? Our interactive map features all restaurants around you who offer this dish to eat out or take away.
This is a list of all eatieries in Australia to order or eat out Napoletana. If you would like to filter this list, simply type in the name of the dish and your place into the search fields at the very top of this website.